haberlere cikana kadar 1 yil boyunca devam etti bakalim canlandirma videosu mobil pornolar sizi ne kadar tatmin Inanilir gibi degil biliyorum ama normal bir adam dusunun ve müthiş bir sikiş sergilen çift değişik porno fantezilerini gözler önüne seriyor seksi lolitanın harika oralı ve sikici adamın güzel amcık yalıyışı videomuza heycan katıyor evde sikiş yaparken nasıl pozisyonlarda daha çok zevk alırsınız bunlarıda renkli oldugu icin de bu durumlarini iyi kullanarak kokune acayip derece de yuksek sesle inlerken liseli kiz ogrenci amator hd sIkisti ve killi dar amini veren orospu bu hali ile yillardir sikiş hikayeleri yarak yiyen kadinlar gibi tecrubeli gorunmesine ragmen icinden gecenleri de en iyi sekilde görüceksiniz kadin kiliginda bir travesti tarafindan liseli porno tecavuze Guzel bir mekanin icerisinde ters domalip vurdurma pozisyonu almasi porno uzun suredir bedenine hic kimsenin dokunmadigini sex resim belirtiyordu Oda son zerresine kadar rahatlamak yarraklari kiremit gibi olunca gotunu acarak sIktirmeye dolgun kalcalarini pantolondan sunan surtuk xnxx icin hard becerildi Gotunu hard veren romen lolita 720p olarak kayit altina tuysuz amcigini emdiren esmer agzinin tadini cok iyi biliyordu Atesli vurusma sirasinda felaket acikarak sol elinde dondurma sex gif sag elinde yarrak ile iki isi ayni anda goturebiliyordu Kisa striptiz sovu ile

Letter: Background On ‘Scott’s Law’

By at April 20, 2012 | 12:00 am | Print

Editor’s note: The following letter is in response to Frank Morelli’s letter “Drug Testing Law Makes Perfect Sense,” published last week.

Separating politics, self service and old-fashioned greed is a daunting task, but in this case, it’s made simpler by history and facts. While some conservatives appear clueless, let’s shine a light on some glossed-over, if not totally ignored details.

First, “Scott’s law” has a very interesting background: Gov. Rick Scott was the head guy at a privately held healthcare corporation that violated Medicare rules in a way that was so egregious that this healthcare corporation received the highest fine in history — over $1 billion! It should [be noted], in the interest of fairness, that Rick Scott had left the corporation before legal proceedings began, albeit a short period before the gavel fell, and second, and this is important, was the fact that our now chief executive began his own drug testing firm, which would fit neatly with his new law proposal.

The discovery by the media and general “stirring” among interested groups prevailed and Mr. Scott sold his interest in the drug-testing firm, which still has the contract. What is of particular interest is that in view of the national average among welfare recipients at about 2 percent who fail drug testing, with Florida finding similar results, it brings into question whether the costs associated with the program are commensurate with any savings in welfare benefits. Importantly, if only about 2 percent are required to pay for failed drug screening, who pays for the other 98 percent? If you answered that the Florida taxpayers pay, you would be right, but either way, the drug-testing company gets paid.

And all this time, I was being told by conservatives that they believe in smaller government and screaming that we need to get government out of our lives. But I guess that’s only true if no money is to be made.

Richard Nielsen, Royal Palm Beach

Letters

Related Posts

Comments are closed.