Saturday, Dec. 28
• The Wellington Green Market will take place Saturday, Dec. 28 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Wellington Municipal Complex. Call (561) 283-5856 for more info.
• The West Palm Beach Green Market returns for its 19th season Saturday, Dec. 28. Held every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the market offers a variety of farm fresh fruits and vegetables, tropical plants, artisan foods and more on the waterfront at the east end of Clematis Street. Free parking is available in the Banyan Garage until 1 p.m. For more info., call (561) 822-1515 or visit www.wpb.org/greenmarket.
• Moksha Yoga Studio (3340 Fairlane Farms Road, Suite 5, Wellington) will host a special donation-only class Saturday, Dec. 28 to benefit Take Stock in Children in place of the studio’s regular 4 p.m. community class. For more info., visit www.mokshayogastudio.com.
• Hot Shots Paintball (16169 Southern Blvd.) will host Paintball for a Purpose on Sunday, Dec. 29. Come anytime between 8 a.m. and dark and Hot Shots will donate a percentage of the profits from the day’s sales to the American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED). For more info., visit www.hotshotsflorida.com. For more information about APFED, visit www.apfed.org.
• The Royal Palm Beach Green Market & Bazaar will take place Sunday, Dec. 29 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Royal Palm Beach Commons Park (11600 Poinciana Blvd.). For more info., visit www.rpbgreenmarket.com.
• The Acreage Green Market will take place Sunday, Dec. 29 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Acreage Community Park (6701 140th Ave. North). Buy locally grown produce, organic goods and locally made crafts. For more info., visit www.shopgreenmarkets.com or call (561) 929-0237.
Monday, Dec. 30
• Circus Arts and Sports Day Camp for ages 7 to 15 will be held Monday, Dec. 30 through Saturday, Jan. 4 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Village Park (11700 Pierson Road, Wellington). Camp will culminate in a live circus performance for family and friends on Jan. 4. The cost is $225 for Wellington residents and $245 for non-residents. For more info., visit www.aerialtrapezeacademy.com or call (561) 345-3217.
• Video Game Design Camp for teens will be offered Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 30 and 31 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Wellington Community Center (12300 W. Forest Hill Blvd.). Students will learn how to design video game environments with a detailed introduction of UDK, the award winning 3D game engine and professional toolset used in video game development, 3D rendering and digital films. The cost is $120 for Wellington residents and $150 for non-residents. For more info., call Michelle Carta at (561) 602-4442 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Whole Foods Market in Wellington (2635 State Road 7) will host Kid’s Cooking Experience: Holiday Vacation Camp on Monday, Dec. 30 through Friday, Jan. 3, excluding Wednesday, Jan. 1. The cost is $180 per child. Pre-register at www.cookingexperienceclub.org.
• On Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 30 and 31, Chick-fil-A at the Mall at Wellington Green will host Receipt Day to thank its guests. Purchase anything, including catering trays, on Dec. 30 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. and/or Dec. 31 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., save your color-coded receipt(s) and bring them back any day before Feb. 28 to receive everything on your receipt absolutely free. For more information, or to place catering orders, call Angela Bloom at (561) 271-0940.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host Wii Gaming for ages 7 to 12 on Monday, Dec. 30 at 3 p.m. Enjoy playing Wii games with others. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host Pajama Story Time: A Gingerbread Mystery for ages 3 to 6 and siblings Monday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. Someone has taken the gingerbread man from the cookie jar. Figure out who did it. Enjoy yummy stories, sing and dance to silly songs, and make a life-size, paper gingerbread man. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
Tuesday, Dec. 31
• Caribbean Americans for Community Involvement will hold its 24th annual New Year’s Eve Gala on Tuesday, Dec. 31 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Royal Palm Beach Cultural Center. The $45 per person admission includes a buffet and champagne toast. The dress is semi-formal; bring your own beverage. RSVP to (561) 790-4002.
• Bring in the New Year at Bar Louie on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach. A $45 package includes premium open bar from 9 p.m. to midnight, with a champagne toast at midnight and breakfast buffet from midnight to 2 a.m. For more info., call (561) 228-5220 or visit www.barlouieamerica.com.
• Roxy’s rooftop bar Sky309 (309 Clematis St., West Palm Beach) is a great place to watch fireworks and ring in the new year. For more info., visit www.roxyspub.com or call (561) 296-7699.
• World of Beer (2465 State Road 7, Wellington) will host New Beers Eve on Tuesday, Dec. 31 beginning at 8 p.m. Call (561) 383-6115 for more info.
Thursday, Jan. 2
• The Okeeheelee Nature Center (7715 Forest Hill Blvd.) will host Story Time for ages 2 to 5 on Thursday, Jan. 2 at 10 a.m. Introduce little ones to Mother Nature through nature-based stories. The cost is $2 per child. Visit www.pbcparks.com/nature for more info.
• The Acreage library (15801 Orange Blvd.) will host Art Jam on Thursday, Jan. 2 for ages 6 to 16 at 1:30 p.m. Combine odds and ends from past crafts with the library’s art supplies to create new artwork. Call (561) 681-4100 to pre-register.
Friday, Jan. 3
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host Wii Gaming for ages 7 to 12 on Friday, Jan. 3 at 3:30 p.m. Enjoy playing the Wii and check out new graphic novels. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
Saturday, Jan. 4
• The Acreage library (15801 Orange Blvd.) will host Acoustic Java Jam for adults Saturday, Jan. 4 at 2 p.m. Experience a caffeinated collection of local talent or bring your acoustic instruments and jam out. Coffee will be provided. Call (561) 681-4100 to pre-register.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host Anime Club for ages 12 to 17 Saturday, Jan. 4 at 3 p.m. Watch anime and check out the new manga titles. Snacks will be provided. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
Sunday, Jan. 5
• The International Polo Club Palm Beach (3667 120th Avenue South, Wellington) will open its 2014 season Sunday, Jan. 5 with the Herbie Pennell Cup. For tickets, visit www.internationalpoloclub.com or call (561) 204-5687.
• Donald Trump and Equestrian Sport Productions will team up again to present the second annual $125,000 Trump Invitational Grand Prix on Sunday, Jan. 5 at the Mar-a-Lago Club, with equestrian show jumping featuring 35 of the world’s top riders, along with cocktails, musical entertainment and an auction of luxury items. Proceeds benefit the 2014 FTI Consulting Great Charity Challenge. Visit www.equestriansport.com for more info.