Bus drivers wanted! The School District of Palm Beach County’s Transportation Services Department will hold a job fair on Wednesday, Feb. 18 to hire drivers to transport approximately 58,000 students each day to Palm Beach County schools.
The job fair is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Central Transportation Facility, 3376 Summit Blvd., West Palm Beach.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be a safe, licensed driver for five years.
• Have an excellent driving record.
• Pass the Florida Department of Transportation physical examination.
• Pass the bus driver training course.
• Communicate effectively in English.
• Enjoy working with students.
The school district offers excellent benefits, competitive pay and health insurance. The district also offers free Commercial Driving License (CDL) training for those who qualify.
To learn more about the Transportation Services job fair, call (561) 242-6515.