The United Way of Palm Beach County and the Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce are pioneering a new path for local young professionals. In addition to traditional membership benefits, early to mid-level professionals who join the chamber will now have access to United Way’s Emerging Leaders Society (ELS), which serves as the organization’s young professionals group at an affordable donor level.
The ELS mission is to attract, enlighten and rally younger professionals by creating a society of like-minded individuals who believe in giving back financially while being able to network as they participate in community service projects and educational opportunities.
This feature is available through the chamber’s newest membership level: Young Professional Plus, which is designed to provide professionals in their 20s and 30s enhanced resources for growth.
“The chamber is thrilled about our new partnership with the United Way,” Chamber CEO Mary Lou Bedford said. “This is a win-win for both organizations and, most importantly, the community we serve.”
Young Professional Plus membership benefits include:
• Courtesy membership in the United Way’s Emerging Leaders Society (ELS).
• Networking Opportunities: Build your circle of influence by meeting other business professionals at chamber/ELS events and establishing relationships.
• The ELS Educational Series: Meet and learn from established leaders throughout the community.
• Introductions and referrals to business leaders from industry sectors in the region and local areas.
• Participate in community impact and volunteer opportunities through ELS.
• Opportunity to purchase adverting on the chamber’s web site, electronic newsletter and more.
• Enjoy savings on products and services with access to the chamber’s Office Depot discount program, prescription card discount program and other discount programs.
• Courtesy counseling provided by SCORE business mentors.
• Branding opportunities for your business through chamber event sponsorship.
The annual cost of membership is $350. To access the membership application, visit www.cpbchamber.com and click the “Join the Chamber” tab. To learn more about the Young Professionals Plus membership, call (561) 790-6200.