The Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s Office held its annual College Scholarship Awards ceremony on Thursday, May 26.
Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits handed out five college scholarships of $1,000 each to the following Palm Beach County students:
• Talia Fradkin of Wellington, a graduate of the Palm Beach Virtual School, who will attend Palm Beach Atlantic University.
• Nheissa Isidor of Lake Worth, a graduate of Park Vista High School, who will attend the University of Florida.
• Karine Kasti of Lake Worth, a graduate of Park Vista High School, who will attend Emory University.
• Samantha Lovely of Jupiter, a graduate of the Oxbridge Academy, who will attend Colgate University.
• Paisley Millhausen of The Acreage, a graduate of Seminole Ridge High School, who will attend New York University.
Money raised for the scholarships is 100 percent funded by the employees who participate in Friday Dress Casual Day, a volunteer donation program.
ABOVE: Scholarship recipients with Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits.