Saturday, Nov. 23
• Loud Live Productions will present Palm Beach Nights 1936 at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts on Friday, Nov. 22 and Saturday, Nov. 23. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will feature the musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum from Friday, Nov. 22 through Sunday, Dec. 8. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
• The 53rd annual Gem, Mineral, Jewelry, Bead & Fossil Show will be held Saturday, Nov. 23 and Sunday, Nov. 24 at the South Florida Fairgrounds Expo Center. For more info., visit www.southfloridafair.com.
• The Royal Palm Beach Green Market & Bazaar is held on Saturdays at the Village Hall campus (1050 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more info., visit www.rpbgreenmarket.com.
• The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, along with Blue Bell Ice Cream, Sunny 107.9 FM and 850 WFTL AM will host a Turkey Drive at the Publix store at the Royal Palm Beach Crossroads plaza (1180 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.) on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The first 100 people who donate a turkey will receive a free half-gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream. The event will also be held at the Publix stores in Mirasol Walk in Palm Beach Gardens and Lantana Plaza in Lake Worth.
• The Okeeheelee Nature Center will host a Nature Walk on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 10:30 a.m. for families or all ages. Go on a free guided nature walk through the pine flatwoods ecosystem. Call (561) 233-1400 or visit www.pbcnature.com for more info.
• Audubon Everglades will hold a bird walk at Riverbend Park (9060 Indiantown Road, Jupiter) on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 8 to 11 a.m. Visit www.auduboneverglades.org for more info.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will hold its second annual Turkey Toy Ride benefiting the Kids Cancer Foundation on Saturday, Nov. 23. Stan Ellsworth of the popular series “American Ride” and “History and the Highway” will be the guest of honor and lead the brigade. Any riders from the region are encouraged to join at 10 a.m. at the Boca Raton LDS chapel at 1530 West Camino Real. The caravan will begin at 11 a.m. and conclude at the Kids Cancer Foundation headquarters at 246 Royal Palm Beach Blvd. Food trucks and “our little warriors” will greet the riders and attendees as they arrive. For more info., or to donate toys or gift cards, visit www.justserve.org.
• The Acreage library (15801 Orange Blvd.) will host Gentle Yoga & Meditation for adults on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 10:30 a.m. Learn relaxation methods and exercise with certified yoga instructor Dr. Maruti Ram Gudavalli. Bring water, a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothing. Call (561) 681-4100 to pre-register.
• The Wellington Amphitheater will host a free Foreigner tribute concert by 4NR2, along with food trucks, on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 5 to 9:30 p.m. For more info., visit www.wellingtonfl.gov/calendar.
• The Panther Ridge Conservation Center will host special twilight hours on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Come see the exotic cats when they are most active. Call (561) 795-8914 or visit www.pantherridge.org for more info.
• The Young Singers of the Palm Beaches will present Winter Tapestry 2019: The Gift of Song on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 7:30 p.m. at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts. Visit www.kravis.org/wintertapestry2019 for tickets.
Sunday, Nov. 24
• Temple Beth Tikvah (4550 Jog Road, Greenacres) invites the community to a presentation on homelessness in Israel featuring guest speaker Yaara Levy on Sunday, Nov. 24 at 7 p.m. All “In Israel” programs are open to the community at no cost. For more information, call (561) 967-3600 or visit www.templebethtikvah.net.
Monday, Nov. 25
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will present The Step Crew on Monday, Nov. 25 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. with five Celtic dancers, two fiddle players and a five-piece band. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host Turkey Bowl Bingo for ages 6 to 12 on Monday, Nov. 25 at 2:30 p.m. Play a few games of old-fashioned bingo and win some prizes. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
• The Acreage library (15801 Orange Blvd.) will host Playful Toddlers & Tykes for children under age four on Monday, Nov. 25 at 3:30 p.m. Join in a session of social playtime for the little ones. Call (561) 681-4100 for more info.
• The Village of Royal Palm Beach will host a Fall Quarter Auction on Monday, Nov. 25 at the Royal Palm Beach Cultural Center (151 Civic Center Way) to benefit the Royal Palm Beach Scholarship Fund. The doors open at 6 p.m., and the auction will begin at 7 p.m. Participants will be required to purchase $2 paddles at the door and to bring a roll of quarters. A gift basket raffle and a 50/50 raffle are also planned. For more info., call (561) 790-5149.
• Author, photographer and conservationist Kirsten Hines will present her inspiring talk “Reflecting Nature” at the Audubon Everglades Photography Club meeting on Monday, Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. at St. Michael Lutheran Church (1925 Birkdale Drive, Wellington). For more information, visit www.photography.auduboneverglades.org.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
• The Senior Referral Program of Royal Palm Beach will staff an information desk to help seniors and their caregivers identify and access services for their special needs on Tuesday, Nov. 26 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Royal Palm Beach Recreation Center (100 Sweet Bay Lane). No appointment is needed for this free service; just stop by the desk. For more info., call (561) 790-5188. People interested in volunteering are also encouraged to stop by.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host RPB Kids Coloring Club: Thanksgiving Style for ages 2 and up on Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 2:30 p.m. Enjoy a relaxing hour of coloring. Color turkeys, pumpkins, cornucopias and more to get into the season. All materials will be provided. Call (561) 790-6030 to pre-register.
• The Wellington Village Council will meet on Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 7 p.m. at the Wellington Municipal Complex. Visit www.wellingtonfl.gov for more info.
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will present Mystery Science Theater 3000 Live Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour on Tuesday, Nov. 26 at 8 p.m. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will present Once, winner of eight 2012 Tony Awards including Best Musical and winner of the 2013 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, on Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 8 p.m. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
Thursday, Nov. 28
• Wellington’s Village Park Gym, the Wellington Aquatics Complex and the Wellington Community Center will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 in honor of Thanksgiving. The Wellington Tennis Center will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and reopen Friday, Nov. 29 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit www.wellingtonfl.gov/parks for more info.
• The Lake Worth Interfaith Network (LWIN) will host its 15th annual Thanksgiving Day Service of Gratitude on Thursday, Nov. 28 at 10 a.m. at First Congregational Church (1415 North K Street, Lake Worth Beach). This year the music-filled service will highlight performances by representatives of seven spiritual traditions. After the service, a food project packaging rice and beans for local food pantries will be held, in cooperation with CROS Ministries. Visit www.lwinterfaith.net or the Lake Worth Interfaith Network-LWIN Facebook page for more information.
Friday, Nov. 29
• The Palm Beach Fellowship of Christians & Jews will host its ninth annual Fellowship Friday on Friday, Nov. 29. The event provides an opportunity for individuals and families to volunteer for community service projects at pre-selected partner locations. Students will receive credit for community service hours. Participants will receive a Fellowship Friday T-shirt and a refillable water bottle. This year’s projects involve volunteering at Big Dog Ranch Rescue, Adopt-A-Family Program Reach, the Levine Jewish Residential & Family Service, Halle Place at the Lord’s Place and a beach cleanup. Register in advance at www.palmbeachfellowship.net. For more information, call (561) 833-6150.
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will present comedian Daniel Tosh on Friday, Nov. 29 at 10:30 p.m. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• The Okeeheelee Nature Center will host Archery for Beginners on Saturday, Nov. 30 at 9:30 a.m. for ages eight and up. Learn the basics of archery from safety to shooting and develop a great new skill during this two-hour program. Equipment will be provided, but space is limited. The cost is $10 per participant. Call (561) 233-1400 or visit www.pbcnature.com for more info.
• The Royal Palm Beach library (500 Civic Center Way) will host “Are You Board? Game On!” for ages 12 and up on Saturday, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m. Gather your friends or make new ones and discover new games and reacquaint yourself with old favorites. Call (561) 790-6030 for more info.
• The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts will present the Dave Koz & Friends Christmas Tour 2019 with Jonathan Butler, Melissa Manchester, Michael Lington and special guest Chris Walker on Saturday, Nov. 30 at 8 p.m. Visit www.kravis.org for more info.