Food truck fans rejoice! Wellington Parks & Recreation is launching a new series of events called “Food Trucks in the Parks,” featuring a rotation of your favorite food trucks at various park locations throughout Wellington. Select locations will feature either one or two food trucks each week, on Thursday evenings, from 5 to 7 p.m., beginning Thursday, Sept. 3.
Want to find your favorite truck? Check the events calendar at www.wellingtonfl.gov/events for the weekly listing of food trucks and park locations.
These are unprecedented times, and the village is excited to bring food trucks back to the community in a way that allows for proper social distancing and other CDC guidelines to be observed. All food truck guests are expected to follow all CDC guidelines and recommendations, wear a mask and be respectful and courteous to fellow attendees.
The following parks will host one food truck each week:
- Amesbury Park, 2100 Amesbury Circle, Greenview Shores 2
- Brampton Cove Park, 13446 Northumberland Circle, Greenview Shores 1
- Dorchester Park, 1679 Dorchester Place, Greenview Shores 2
- Hawthorne Park, 1550 Hawthorne Place
- Essex Park, 1250 Essex Drive, South Shore 1
- Field of Dreams Park, 12800 Peconic Court, South Shore 1
- Margate Park, 12771 Buckland Street, Greenview Shores 2
- Summerwood Circle Park, 1073 Summerwood Circle, Eastwood 3
The following parks will host two food trucks each week:
- Azure Park, 949 Azure Avenue, Sugar Pond Manor
- Foresteria Park, 903 Foresteria Avenue, Sugar Pond Manor
- Greenbriar Park, 2975 Greenbriar Blvd.
- Primrose Park, 1620 Primrose Lane, Sugar Pond Manor
- Yarmouth Park, 13829 Sheffield Street, Greenview Shores 2