CAFCI recently updated members regarding events planned for the next 30 days.
“As you know, everyone is concerned about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are doing our best to prevent exposure to our members,” President Dennis Wright said. “Your health and safety are our top priorities. We are continuously following updates and recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and federal, state, county and local health officials.
The following events have been canceled:
• The student assistance fundraising event scheduled for March 21 at Rustic Relish.
• The Cultural Committee fundraising event scheduled for March 28 at Camp Davis.
• The general membership meeting scheduled for April 4 at the Royal Palm Beach Recreation Center.
The following events have been postponed:
• The Ferrin Scholarship Foundation Tea Party scheduled for April 5.
• The picnic scheduled for Okeeheelee Park on April 11.
• The Student Assistance Awards Ceremony scheduled for May 2.
A final decision has not yet been made about the annual Cultural Diversity Day held in May.
Check the CAFCI web site at www.cafcipbc.org for updates.